Front Desk Receptionist Springs
Company: The Springs Living
Posted on: February 1, 2019
Company DescriptionWelcome to The Springs Living! Your position is an important part of our mission at TSL. Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We want to move the needle, make it better, and make a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and each other. We spend a significant part of our lives in our job so lets make that time count.
Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The position and responsibilities you are assuming is the Receptionist for our community. The Receptionist staffs the reception desk, monitors the telephone, fax, resident call system, and exit alarm system. You will perform clerical duties.Job Description
- Staffs reception desk continuously during assigned period.
- Arranges coverage of reception desk during break and lunch periods.
- Graciously greets all residents and visitors and politely assists them as necessary.
- Maintains Resident and Guest Register.
- Promptly answers telephone, directing calls to appropriate persons or relaying messages.
- Takes room service and guest meal orders and communicates to dietary staff.
- Monitors Fax machine, directing incoming communications to appropriate person.
- Monitors fire alarm panel and assures staff response.
- Performs clerical duties as directed.
- Maintains inventory control system for all office supplies and orders accordingly within set budget. Notifies the Executive Director of any needed supplies beyond budget.
- Coordinates reception/customer service duties with the management team to ensure a smooth and exemplary resident/family process.
- Solicits AL/MC resident schedules including, but not limited to: salon, foot care, transportation.
- Replenishes and keeps clean, lobby/coffee area.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times due to the nature of information shared.
- Hours are Thursday through Sunday
QualificationsCompleted high school and some college courses
Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
AL & MC regulations knowledge
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.Additional Information
- Maintain ability to lift 50 pounds; to sit up to six hours a day, stand or walk throughout the work day; and to occasionally push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
Keywords: The Springs Living, Missoula , Front Desk Receptionist Springs, Administration, Clerical , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!