Company: PayneWest Insurance
Posted on: March 12, 2019
You'll be in the center of the action at PayneWest, providing premier support to both our clients and colleagues. Our administrative associates are the first point of contact for our customers. Your job is to set the bar for great customer service with exceptional communication, integrity and respect. You'll be an integral team member that helps process key communications and helps the team achieve profit center and company goals. THE JOB Frontline communications: answering phones, directing calls, and greeting walk-in clients. Process communications: daily incoming and outgoing mail, including overnight mailings; handle incoming checks; provide early- and late-capture scanning; and deliver faxes to employees. Office organization: order office-related supplies. Keep common areas clean and well organized, including the reception area, conference rooms, work rooms, file/mail room, supply areas, etc.Maintain office equipment (phones, voice mail, copy/scan machines, etc.): keep machines filled with paper and toner, troubleshoot, call for repairs if necessary, and help others as needed. Orientations: handle new colleague office orientations, as requested.Plus: you'll follow organization policies and procedures and established workflows. Perform additional duties as needed. THE PERSON WE'RE SEARCHING FOR:
- You're good with people, even on the tough days - good customer service is just a part of who you are and you love making people happy.
- You're team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues - and you enjoy it.
- You're a leader. You actually walk the walk. You lead by example.
- You're that person that everyone can depend on - to pay attention to details, to make deadlines, to be accurate and complete when interacting with clients, colleagues and carriers.
- You're ready to embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity and respect.
- And above all you're friendly and helpful.SKILLS
- High school diploma and/or equivalent experience.
- Computer/ technical knowledge and skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Team player. ABOUT USHere at PayneWest insurance is not boring. It's anything but. We like to work as a team. We're an employee-owned company, and we're in it together-for the good of our clients, colleagues and communities. We're fiercely independent about how we do business-and we'd like to keep it that way. With 700 employees and 30 offices in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana, we are one of the top 40 largest independent insurance agencies in the country. We offer all the value-added services of a national firm except we aren't just about a quote, sale, and a renewal. We advocate for our clients first and foremost. It's about a relationship, smart business sense, long-term strategies, and being part of the community. Each of our offices has their own distinct personality. THE PERKSA competitive salary, a potential for profit sharing and a benefit package that includes paid paternity and family medical leave. We're committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. WORK ENVIRONMENTWe think we've developed a pretty great work culture. We got to where we are today through collaboration, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to doing what's right. We strive for continuous improvement and excellence in our industry and our communities.
Keywords: PayneWest Insurance, Missoula , Administrative Associate, Administration, Clerical , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!