Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Your new career is just a few clicks away! As the global leader
in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents
over 1,550--hotels in 49 states and 22--countries, from top
international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts
and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are
passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional
results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be
the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
Evolution Hospitality 1211 Puerta Del Sol, Suite 170 San Clemente,
CA 92673 Phone: 949-325-1350 Offices in Atlanta Calgary Fargo
Puerto Rico Toronto Washington, DC Amsterdam Birmingham Moscow
Director Engineering in Missoula, Montana - Careers at Hilton
Garden Inn Missoula Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Director Engineering Property Hilton Garden Inn Missoula Posted
Date 2 weeks ago (3/23/2021 6:52 PM) ID 2021-30499 Location
US-MT-Missoula Category Engineering/Maintenance/Landscaping Type
Regular Status Full-Time Job Summary The Director Engineering
oversees the property's facilities maintenance function and is
responsible for the operation maintenance service and repair of
equipment on site. Directs and supervises the Maintenance staff as
requested by General Manager. Directs a team responsible for the
maintenance of buildings and grounds including renovations
expansions and improvements.Exempt managers must customarily and
regular direct the work of at least 3 full-time associates or their
equivalents. Primary duties must consist of administrative
executive or professional tasks more than 50 percent of the time
and job duties must also involve the use of discretion and
independent judgement more than 50 percent of the time.--
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of
experience including some prior management experience.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field required.
- Licensed in a trade preferred (plumbing electrical HVAC
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving Record)
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data
etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Has extensive experience with the concepts and principles of
one or more related fields or departments.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for receiving
and prioritizing requests for maintenance.
- Develops schedules for preventative maintenance and ensures
that facilities are inspected regularly to identify current and
potential maintenance needs.
- Ensures repairs comply with internal policies and external
regulations. Maintains records and documentation related to repairs
- Leads and directs the work of other associates and has
responsibility for personnel actions including hiring performance
management and termination.
- Contributes to strategic planning direction and goal setting
for the department or function in collaboration with senior
- Establishes departmental policies practices and procedures that
have a significant impact on the organization.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
- Use proper two way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management. Property
Details Hilton Garden Inn Missoula is conveniently located within
minutes of Missoula International Airport and downtown Missoula.
Our hotel, an ideal base for outdoor activities, is just moments
away from the area's top golf courses, ski areas and world-class
fly fishing. Our spacious guest rooms have complimentary WiFi and a
large, flexible work space for keeping up with work.Guests can swim
laps in this Missoula, MT hotel's indoor swimming pool or relax in
the whirlpool. Our fitness center has cardio machines and weights
and the hotel offers Stay Fit Kits-- for working out in our guest
rooms. We start each day with a cooked-to-order breakfast from the
Garden Grille & Bar-- or guests can walk a few steps from the lobby
and enjoy creative American cooking at The Blue Canyon Kitchen &
Tavern. The 24-hour Pavilion Pantry-- provides snacks and
refreshments.-- Company Overview Explore new opportunities with
Aimbridge Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49
states and 20 countries, from top international lodging brands to
luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality. Benefits After an initial waiting
period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a
competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan Options Apply for this position Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get
started. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Missoula , Director Engineering, Engineering , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Other Engineering Jobs
Civil Engineer - Project Manager
Description: We are looking for a client-focused, motivated, and positive individual to join our Land Use Consulting team as a high level project manager. Successful Project Manager candidates will utilize their (more...)
Company: Stone Peak Recruiting
Posted on: 04/12/2021
91B Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
Description: AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 br br As a Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic for the Army National Guard you'll ensure that anything that moves on wheels is ready to hit the road. (more...)
Company: Army National Guard
Posted on: 04/8/2021
Description: Your new career is just a few clicks away As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550--hotels in 49 states and 22--countries, from top international (more...)
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: 04/10/2021