Field Diagnostic Technician
Company: Tremco Incorporated
Posted on: May 23, 2023
BUILD YOUR FUTURE WHILE YOU HELP BUILD A BETTER WORLD! As North
America's largest roofing maintenance service provider, we're
obsessed with making good roofs, and good buildings, better.
Restoring instead of replacing wherever we can is the right thing
for our customers and our planet, and it's a big part of what makes
Tremco Roofing and WTI so unique. If you're looking for a place to
build a career and a life, with great benefits, advancement
opportunity, technology, people and a commitment to a sustainable
future, you've found it with us. Benefits:
- Base Salary + Annual Bonus
- Eligible for overtime
- Health Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Company Vehicle ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform/assist with diagnostic roof inspections including
Infrared, Nuclear, visual, & other inspections services along with
related information gathering and verification tasks.
- Work with Lead Diagnostics Technician
- Collaborate with other Field Supervisors as necessary.
- Asist with the Quality Control (QC) process of all diagnostic
jobs including the proper documentation to ensure that all work was
completed properly and that the customer is fully satisfied.
- Conduct and foster professional and timely communication (via
email, voicemail, in person) with the customers, sales reps, field
staff, and internal company personnel on all diagnostic related
- Serve as a contact for the office personnel if there are any
problems concerning a diagnostic issue.
- Project a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
while completing services for a customer.
- In conjunction with the Manager of Diagnostic Services, assist
in the training of other field personnel on diagnostic tools,
techniques, processes, etc.
- Proper completion of all services and related paperwork.
- Participate in all safety trainings and complete any required
- Perform any other duty and/or project as required or assigned
by Manager OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Planning and organizational skills. Able to juggle multiple
priorities and demonstrate good task management
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build
- Ability to climb up and down interior/exterior ladders to
access roofs (minimum of 20 ft.) and carry basic hand tools,
equipment and/or material up to approx. 75 lbs. over long
- Capable of walking along roof top edges (no fear of heights,
good balance, etc.)
- Ability to handle prolonged exposure to outside weather
conditions (heat, cold, etc.) The salary range for applicants in
this position generally ranges between $52,000 and $66,000. This
range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications,
operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including not
limited to: health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company
match, Company Pension Plan, and continuing education. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Missoula , Field Diagnostic Technician, Engineering , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...