Revenue Cycle Program Manager
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Description:Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Revenue
Cycle Program Manager to our location in Renton, WA.We are seeking
a Revenue Cycle Program Manager to be responsible for delivering
business value through developing, planning and managing a program
of high priority work initiatives within Revenue Cycle. The Program
Manager works with the business owners to identify projects,
coordinate with key resources to evaluate the project benefits, and
prepare the project proposals for submission to Revenue Cycle
Strategic Governance. The Program Manager is responsible for the
execution, implementation, and communication of the project with
cross functional leaders, IT resources, and the RC Senior
Management team. The Program Manager's assignments include business
area based projects or large scale enterprise wide strategic
initiatives.In this position you will have the following
- Develop, plan, and manage a program of high priority work
initiatives within Revenue Cycle including projects that are cross
functional and/or enterprise wide.
- Perform business area account management as well as project
management of the high priority work initiatives documented in a
- Assist Revenue Cycle leaders and business owners in the
identification of business needs, prioritization of
projects/initiatives, development of the roadmap, completion of
cost benefit analysis, and submission of proposals to RC Strategic
- Manage and implement project(s) on time and within budget.
- Communicate with customers and supervisors target completion
dates based on business need or impact.
- Manage virtual project teams in carrying out projects.
- Identify, document, and monitor metrics for program
- Provide regular status and management reports. Prepare
presentations on program status and notify stakeholders of changes
to timelines and resources.
- Identify, document, resolve, and escalate major issues.
Communicate risks and project deadline changes as appropriate.
- Assess training needs of staff and customers.
- Ensure all interactions reflect servant leadership and are
customer focused.Qualifications:Required qualifications for this
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare
Administration Or equivalent education and experience
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in managing programs
of high priority business initiatives including managing multiple
projects to achieve identified project portfolio objectives.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a healthcare
- CAP or other change management certification or
training.Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in Revenue Cycle
- Project Management Professional upon hire.
- Lean, Cap or Six Sigma certificationAbout the department you
will serve.One Revenue Cycle (ORC) is the name adopted to reflect
the Providence employees who work throughout Providence Health &
Services (PH&S) in revenue cycle systems and structures in
support of our ministries and operations in all regions from Alaska
to California. ORCs objective is to ensure our core strategy, One
Ministry Committed to Excellence, is delivered along with the
enhanced overall patient care experience (know me, care for me,
ease my way) by providing a robust foundation of services,
operational and technical support, and the sharing of
comprehensive, relevant, and highly specialized revenue cycle
expertise.We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our
MissionAs expressions of Gods healing love, witnessed through the
ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially
those who are poor and vulnerable.About UsProvidence Health &
Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care
centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and
services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence
began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status,
religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic
information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or
federal law.Schedule: Full-timeShift: DayJob Category: Project &
Program Management (Non-Clinical)Location: Washington-RentonOther
Location(s): Montana-Missoula, Alaska-Anchorage, Oregon-Portland,
California-BurbankReq ID: 254150
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Missoula , Revenue Cycle Program Manager, Executive , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!