Associate, Creative Operations DAM Management - Le Labo
Company: Est--e Lauder Companies
Posted on: March 19, 2023
DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT/CREATIVE ARCHIVESThis role will support
Creative Operations on the overall strategy, implementation, and
workflow for the Le Labo Digital Asset Management (DAM) tool. This
role will have an in-depth understanding of workflow management and
support the development and deployment of a workflow system and
best practices associated with creating an image archive and
managing creative digital assets. This role will also support the
physical archive initiative to develop and maintain a space to
preserve original Le Labo materials and become a curator and
educator of the brand history.RESPONSIBILITIES:1 - DATA ASSET
MANAGEMENT - DAY TO DAY EXECUTION
- Lead the day-to-day operations of metadata and rights
management application, and proper distribution of global
- Develop and implement strategy associated with the cataloging,
annotating (metadata schema & taxonomies), storage, retrieval and
distribution of creative digital assets which include photography,
InDesign mechanicals, videos, and online assets.
- Build out the Marketing/Creative shared folders inclusive of
documentation and imagery. Maintain the brand bank of image assets
and new launch images.
- Support the maintenance of any shared folders across teams for
file transfers of final artworks and/or files of fulfilled creative
- Maintain the archive of assets for the creative team ensuring
all the latest artworks and media are uploaded to their respective
placements within both Adobe DAM and the Frame iO platform.
- Partner with the Corporate GIS team--to establish and maintain
standardized framework and upgrades to--DAM--system as
- Serve as the brand power user for the best practices, process
adoption and in-house expert for the--DAM--solution.2 - DATA ASSET
MANAGEMENT - EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION
- Educate and facilitate proper usage of--DAM--system across all
departments. Have a willingness and enthusiastic attitude to lead
group and individual trainings for successful use.
- Become the "go-to" for locating, recommending, and providing
access to creative assets for all team members. Be the expert in
organizing, maintaining, and retrieving assets from imagery
- Participate in a cross-branded 'community of--DAM--experts' to
validate all functional enhancements to the--DAM--solution to bring
differentiation to ELC vs. competition.
- Hold a deep understanding of archived and current brand visuals
and assets to best support workflows across all teams.3 - PHYSICAL
- Support the physical archive launch: collect and appraise brand
materials; determine the origin, importance, and condition of
materials; catalog and securely house the materials; maintain and
update the archival database.
- Develop and nurture the physical archive to tell the brand
story and be a reference for Le Labo's identity and history.
- Become the authority and expert on all Le Labo memorabilia from
brand inception to present. Adeptly find requested materials and
make recommendations to souls who need reference materials. Act as
the brand librarian and protector and champion of our
- 2-5 years of experience in digital asset management,
information architecture, and/or taxonomy development. Adobe Dam
experience a must.
- Can understand the Le Labo language and brand ethos, as
mentioned in the above description of the brand.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office
Suite, knowledge of creative production (including but not limited
to photo and video production).
- Advanced knowledge of file formats (digital, print, video) and
distribution requirements of different channels (web, social,
direct mail, email, mobile, etc.).
- Excellent ability to multitask with tremendous attention to
detail, work self-sufficiently; self-motivated and well
- Demonstrate strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- Proven interpersonal, organizational, written, and oral
- A team player with an energetic attitude, willing to jump in
and help as needed.
- Cataloging experience and understanding of taxonomy, metadata
standards, and--DAM--best practices.
- Stays informed on latest digital asset management and workflow
technological trends and innovations.
- Understand how to prioritize projects according to the brand
needs and timelines.
- Has the ability to adapt to the speed of Le Labo production and
development and can manage to keep projects in order within a
- Embodies the values and principles of the Le Labo manifesto, by
fostering an internal culture of belonging and empathy.
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong work
relationships with co-workers and cross-functional team.The
anticipated base salary range for this position is $59,500 to
$89,000. Exact salary depends on several factors such as
experience, skills, education, and budget. Salary range may vary
based on geographic location. In addition to base salary, this
position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive
bonus program with possibility for overachievement based on
performance and company results.In addition, The Est--e Lauder
Companies offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees,
including health insurance coverage, wellness and family support
programs, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans,
paid leave programs, education-related programs, paid holidays and
vacation time, and many others. Many of these benefits are
subsidized or fully paid for by the company.We are an equal
opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals
with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy
not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender
identity or gender expression (including transgender status),
sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran
status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition
as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state,
or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide
a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise
qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and
to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their
religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for
this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or
participate in an interview, please contact
Keywords: Est--e Lauder Companies, Missoula , Associate, Creative Operations DAM Management - Le Labo, Executive , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...