Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - All Shift
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: January 16, 2020
We are pleased to be accepting applications for a CNA (Certified
Nursing Assistant). Our team has a great time, with a passion for
caring for our residents, in a warm and homelike environment as
they move through the seasons of their lives. Our staff strive to
bring the best, quality care delivery to our residents, and work as
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will be able to performs a
combination of following in caring for our residents, consistent
with the plan of care to meet the needs of the residents.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry and oral
hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or
assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance and
utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output and weight, as
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records,
ADL and Aide flow sheets).
$$$ Daily Pay! Work today, Get Paid Tomorrow! $$$
Your Paycheck, any day, anytime, anywhere!
Access the money you have earned with just a TAP of a button.
Click to apply on-line or stop in and ask for Karrie Rich,
Missoula Health & Rehabilitation Center
3018 Rattlesnake Drive
Missoula, Montana 59802
EmpRes Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Missoula , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - All Shift, Healthcare , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!