Physician / Family Practice / Montana / Permanent / Family Practice Physician Job
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: April 27, 2021
MD/DO - Family Practice Physician
An Outdoorsman's Delite in the "Garden City ...
The Community - Missoula, MT
Known as the "Garden City " for its dense trees and lush green
landscape, Missoula is nestled in the heart of the northern Rockies
where five valleys converge. Missoula is a center for education,
medicine, retail and the arts. Located at the base of Mount
Sentinel and the banks of the Clark Fork River is The University of
Montana. The 200-acre campus is one of the most beautiful in the
nation and is home to 12,000 students. Fly fishermen, rafters,
kayakers and canoers thrive on the nearby waters.
VA Montana Health Care System
The VA Montana Health Care System provides a VA presence in every
major city in the state through a series of community based
clinics, a community living center, and an acute care medical
center. Fort Harrison (Helena) is a 34-bed acute care,
medical-surgical facility that offers a broad range of acute,
chronic, and specialized inpatient and outpatient services for both
male and female veterans. Primary care is provided at Anaconda,
Billings, Bozeman, Cutbank, Glasgow, Glendive, Great Falls, Havre,
Kalispell, Lewistown, Miles City, and Missoula.
POSITION OVERVIEW (duties include but are not limited to)
- Use the hospital computer system for checking electronic
reports on a daily basis for accuracy and completeness, writing
orders (i.e. Lab, consults, and admission) and approving patient
results via electronic signature.
- Report any patient safety incidents in accordance with Quality
- Order routine laboratory, radiologic, and other diagnostic
tests via Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS).
- Make daily rounds as required, changing orders when
- Receive calls from other providers regarding all patients.
- Respond to patient telephone and secure messaging inquiries in
accordance to established policy.
- Will be required to use CPRS to enter data into medical
- Must be Board Certified by the American Board of Internal
Medicine (ABIM) or American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM).
- Must have current license to practice medicine in any state,
Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of
- Must have current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) as
certified by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number
and National Practitioner Identifier (NPI).
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Primary Care Physician, Family Practice Physician, Family
Medicine Physician, PCP, FPP
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Missoula , Physician / Family Practice / Montana / Permanent / Family Practice Physician Job, Healthcare , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!