Travel Nurse RN - Cardiac Cath Lab - $3,607 per week
Company: Phoenix MedStaff
Posted on: November 13, 2022
Phoenix MedStaff is seeking a travel nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab
for a travel nursing job in Missoula, Montana.Job Description &
- Specialty: Cardiac Cath Lab
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: TravelCardiac Cath Lab RN
4x10 Days - $3607 gross weekly
Schedule - 4x10 Days
Total Hours per Week - 40 hours
Shifts per Week - 4 shifts
W-2 Pay Hourly (taxable) $59.55
Non-tax Stipend Rate $30.63
All-inclusive hourly rate $90.18
Taxable Earnings per Week $2381.88
Meal Stipend per Week $483
Housing Stipend per Week $742
Total Gross Weekly $3607
- $30.63 represents $483 per week in meals & incidental expenses
and $742 housing reimbursement split over 40 hours. Daily amounts
taken from GSA website.
- Phoenix pays $825 towards employee health insurance premiums.
The employee portion is weekly payroll deductions.
- Phoenix offers 401K employer matching up to 5% starting day
- Phoenix Paid Time Off (PTO) accrues and vests starting Day 1.
Employees accrue PTO depending on the maximum geographical amount
required by law in the locality, whether federal, state or
Phoenix Med Job ID #32208. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts
and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title:
Cardiac Cath Lab RN
Keywords: Phoenix MedStaff, Missoula , Travel Nurse RN - Cardiac Cath Lab - $3,607 per week, Healthcare , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!