CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: May 17, 2019
We are now accepting applications for a CNA (Certified Nursing
Assistant) to work in the Happiest of Places!. Our team has a great
time, with a passion for caring for our residents, in a warm and
homelike environment as they move through the seasons of their
lives. Our staff strive to bring the best, quality care delivery to
our residents, and work as a team!
$$$ Daily Pay! Work today, Get Paid Tomorrow! $$$
Your Paycheck, any day, anytime, anywhere!
Access the money you have earned with just a TAP of a button.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will be able to performs a
combination of following in caring for our residents, consistent
with the plan of care to meet the needs of the residents.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry and oral
hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or
assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance and
utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output and weight, as
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records,
ADL and Aide flow sheets).
Click to apply on-line or stop in and ask for Karrie Rich,
Missoula Health & Rehabilitation Center
3018 Rattlesnake Drive
Missoula, Montana 59802
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a
Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the
number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and
respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources.
EmpRes Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/G/V/D
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Missoula , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!