STORE DELI MANAGER
Company: Town Pump
Posted on: March 10, 2019
Qualification Requirements:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Summary:This position is accountable for the following areas: customer service during shift; supervisory decisions that are consistent with Employer standards, policies, and procedures. Assists in planning, leadership, organization, and follow-ups in the following areas: controllable expenses, sales expenses, sales increases, food costs, shortage controls. Sets the proper example for co-workers in terms of professionalism, attitude, and teamwork in the areas of customer service and store operations.Job Specifications (Qualifications)EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional experience should be in the area of supervision and food sales. On the job training for this position is 40 hours.LANGUAGE SKILLS:Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Require ability to read, write, understand, and speak English.MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Require ability to perform basic math computations at the 12th grade level.COMPUTER SKILLS:Experience with the following: MS Word, Excel; corporate specific software PDI.REASONING ABILITY:Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- NoneOTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to adhere to all safety rules in on site Safety Manual.
- Ability to wear proper uniform and maintain personal hygiene to meet all health standards.
- Ability to arrive to work on time and prepared to begin shift.
- Ability to maintain proper attitude, professionalism, and teamwork in areas of customer service and restaurant operations.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer service.
- Prepare deli items and cook heated items.
- Effectively prioritize, organize, delegate, and follow up on shift tasks to be accomplished.
- Security of all store assets. Control of cost inventories. Cash control on your shift.
- New employee training and orientation.
- Order and maintain deli merchandise.
- Merchandising, to include receiving, pricing, stocking, displaying, and stock rotating.
- Store maintenance to include basic repairs of deli equipment.
- Kitchen and store safety.
- Maintain highest quality standards in food preparation.
- Follow sanitation procedures.NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Assist cashier and manager as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisorPHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. regularly and 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to remain in cooler for up to one hour.ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in an open office environment with frequent background noise.
- Ability to work in an open environment with frequent interruptions and customer interaction.
Keywords: Town Pump, Missoula , STORE DELI MANAGER, Hospitality & Tourism , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!