Estate Planning and Trust Paralegal
Company: Worden Thane P.C.
Posted on: November 17, 2022
- Drafting all forms of estate planning documents, including
wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, and ancillary
- Drafting documents, such as petitions, motions, inventories,
accountings, and notices for trust, probate, and guardianship
- Communicating with clients, beneficiaries, third-parties, and
courts to gather, organize, and provide information.
- Organizing file and managing deadlines.
- Collaborating with attorneys, assistants, interns, and
- Tracking billable and administrative time.
QualificationsA highly qualified candidate will be detail-oriented,
organized and motivated, is familiar with the rules for probate and
guardianship proceedings in Montana, has drafted and filed
pleadings in Montana, can work independently and as part of a team
to produce high quality work product, and has the ability to manage
multiple priorities and meet deadlines. -Strong writing,
proofreading, research, and oral communication skills are a must. -
- -The candidate must be proficient in all Microsoft Office
programs, have experience with WordPerfect and PDF software like
Adobe, and preferably is familiar with document and electronic file
management systems, like Worldox and ProLaw. -
Keywords: Worden Thane P.C., Missoula , Estate Planning and Trust Paralegal, Legal , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!