Allstate Sales Agent
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Grow your career without limits. Become an
Allstate Sales Agent.
Looking to get out from behind your desk and into the
community? As an Allstate Sales Agent, you will sell auto and home
insurance products to your local community, on your own time.
Whether you want to supplement your existing income or turn this
into a full-time career - the more new business you sell, the more
you can make as an Allstate Sales Agent.
Benefits and Perks - What will I enjoy in
- Flexible work hours - work when you want, - set
your own schedule.
- Work remotely - there's no need to go to an
- Strong earnings potential - Supplement your income
- or make this your primary job.
Key Success Traits - What will make me
successful in this role?
- Sales Superstar - you truly enjoy selling, and you're good at
- Self-Motivator - you manage your time and efforts to sell more
and earn more.
- Natural Networker - you actively participate in your community
and thrive in social environments.
Agent Requirements - What background do I
need to have?
- Property and Casualty Producer License required (or
obtained prior to starting the position).
- Experience in sales (preferred) or have a proven
ability to generate your own sales leads.
- You're a self-starter who can thrive in a
Keywords: Allstate, Missoula , Allstate Sales Agent, Other , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!