LPN - $7,500 Bonus Available!
Company: Riverside Health & Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
To enrich the quality of life of our residents by creating a
sustainable, nurturing and professional environment through caring,
The primary purpose of this position is to provide high quality,
holistic nursing care in accordance with nursing practice standards
and health care regulations which govern the practice of
professional nursing. Lead or direct licensed and non-professional
staff in the delivery of direct resident care and support
Essential Job Functions Duties and Responsibilities
Nursing Care Functions
- Conduct the daily nursing functions in accordance with current
rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long term care
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with
the written policies and procedures including the safety
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents with documentation
regarding care and service provided.
- Participate in the orientation of new residents/family members
to the facility.
- Make rounds with health care provider.
- Utilize nursing personnel qualifications according to the
resident's care plan, wishes, and health care provider orders.
- Complete daily clinical and environmental rounds to evaluate
resident care being provided and report significant events.
- Meet and resolve issues with residents and/or family members.
Report significant issues to the supervisor.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) as requested by
- May be responsible for clinical programs as directed, e.g.
dementia, wound care, quality assurance, infection control,
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow
instructions, and accept constructive criticism. Must be able to
deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors,
government agencies/personnel, and the general public. Must be able
to work with ill, disabled, elderly, and emotionally upset people
within the facility. Must be able to speak, write and understand
English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication
with supervisors, employees, residents, and families.
Education and Experience
Prefer to have experience in nursing in a long-term care
facility or similar experience.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as an
LPN/LVN in this state.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Riverside Health & Rehabilitation, Missoula , LPN - $7,500 Bonus Available!, Other , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!