Field Service Technician
Company: Rollins, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Orkin is the leader in the pest control industry.
Our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work,
and play. Our Field Service Technicians are committed to this
NO EXPERIENCE Necessary, just a can do attitude! We offer
extensive training for our Technicians, to be best equipped to
deliver valuable service to customers every day.
BUT... FOR APPLICANTS WITH AN ACTIVE PEST CONTROL LICENSE WE ARE
OFFERING A $ sign-on bonus
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow
your career as well as your financial opportunities?
Then apply now for immediate consideration!
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Complete our award-winning paid training and have all the
skills required to be responsible for the daily operation of your
own pest control service route.
- Follow an individual route schedule within your assigned
territory, ensuring timely and safe arrival at each customers
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss
additional services to meet customer needs for a complete
year-round pest management program.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for your customers by
implementing the most efficient and overall best pest solution for
each customer's individual needs
- Utilize your handheld device to complete all required
service-related documentation to leverage speed and accuracy.
- $ sign-on bonus for active Pest Control License
- The opportunity to grow your career and be in complete control
of your financial opportunities.
- Competitive pay with commission and bonus opportunities.
- Company vehicle, gas card and an iPhone
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business
service provider that provides the most accurate, comprehensive,
and efficient pest management services.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS, and
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a
recession-resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest
subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta,
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability
to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job
requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops,
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Good work history
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in the field with strong
Sign-on Bonus: Half paid at the time of hire, half paid after
90-days of continuous employment. Must have an active pest control
license at the time of hire to be eligible.
Keywords: Rollins, Inc, Missoula , Field Service Technician, Other , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!