Part-Time Receptionist 8am-4pm Saturday & Sunday
Company: The Village Senior Residence
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The primary purpose of this position is to greet and assist
visitors, residents, callers and provide exemplary customer service
at all times. As directed by your supervisor, perform
administrative support functions efficiently and in accordance with
Essential Job Functions Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet visitors, residents, and vendors in a courteous and
professional manner. Identify visitors and direct to appropriate
location. Process and record visitor information as defined by the
- Answer the telephone, determine nature of call, and direct
caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Respond to requests from within the community; identify and
locate appropriate personnel.
- Maintain resident information by name and room number,
eligibility to receive calls, emergency phone members of oncall
personnel, department extensions, key personnel, etc.
- Exercise discretion in releasing information so that
confidentiality and privacy are maintained. Information must be
stored in a safe and secure manner at all times.
- Identify security concerns and notify supervisor or proper
authorities. Effectively communicate facility policies and
procedures to visitors, staff and vendors.
- Assist with administrative duties which includes, typing,
copying, filing, posting accounts, sorting mail, ordering supplies
- Provide support for other business functions that may include
marketing, information and tours.
- Maintain a work environment that is clean and presents a
- As appropriate, document and resolve concerns or relay to the
- Ethically and responsibly conduct small monetary transactions
for ticket sales, etc.
- Attend and participate in service training programs to meet
state and federal requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow
instructions, and accept constructive criticism. Must be able to
deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors,
government agencies/personnel, and the general public. Must be able
to work with ill, disabled, elderly, and emotionally upset people
within the facility. Must be able to speak, write and understand
English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication
with supervisors, employees, residents, and families.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or GED.
Prefer one year experience in a clerical position or
successfully completed a secretarial science program from an
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: The Village Senior Residence, Missoula , Part-Time Receptionist 8am-4pm Saturday & Sunday, Other , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!