Counselor 1 - Partnership for Children
Company: Youth Homes
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Partnership for Children strives to provide hope to children and
Join our team as the
Counselor - Full time
This full-time, hourly position is located in Missoula, Montana.
Applicants must have High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Partnership for Children (PFC) works with families and children,
many of whom are impacted by trauma, poverty, and various social
determinants of health, such as food insecurity, homelessness, and
lack of affordable childcare. PFC's trauma informed approach is
based on asking, not what is wrong with you, but what happened to
you? The attachment framework puts relationships at the center of
treatment and creates a sense of security, connection, and
belonging for children and their families.
This position is responsible for:
- Working with youth ages 4-14.
- Maintain group living and care.
- Meet individual client needs.
- Maintain program structure.
- This position is eligible for paid Practicum.
Partnership for Children provides a generous benefit package
- Annual Leave, Exceptional Leave, Educational Leave
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability and Life
- Health Savings Account and 401(k) options with agency
For more information about this position, please visit our
Keywords: Youth Homes, Missoula , Counselor 1 - Partnership for Children, Other , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!