Company: Infinity Rehab
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Full-time Restorative Aide
-- Tuesday through Saturday --
Infinity Rehab is looking for a Restorative Aide to provide support
and assistance in the promotion of optimal patient mobility and the
activities of daily living. This position helps patients with
non-skilled exercise plans designed to restore or maintain the
function of long-term care residents who have transitioned from a
skilled therapy plan of care. This position reports to the Director
of Rehab and works closely with the licensed nurse assigned to
provide oversight of the Restorative Nursing Plans of Care.
• Certified Nursing Assistant certification upon hire or within 30
• High School Diploma or GED
• One to two years previous health care experience
• Current CPR and immunizations (MMR, DPT, Varicella, Hep B and TB
• Implement Restorative Plans of care in individual and group
• Organize and adapt the plan of care with consideration for
patient needs, desires, and routines.
• Communicate with patient and team accurately, appropriately, and
• Complete documentation according to established procedures and
• Care for and maintain patient’s environment.
• Maintain general upkeep of areas utilized for Restorative
• Answer department telephone (take and deliver messages to staff)
and send faxes as needed.
• Provide superior customer service to all staff and residents.
• Project a positive and professional image at all times.
• Adhere to established confidentiality standards.
• Attend in-services and staff meetings as directed.
• Perform other duties as assigned for the Restorative Nursing
• Must be capable of exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force
• Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, bend, or
• Required to have visual and hearing acuity enough to perform job
tasks efficiently and safely
Infinity Rehab offers competitive hourly rates, time-and-a-half for
holidays, a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan,
liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an
annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary depending on the
type of employment.
Infinity Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law
requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company operates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Check us out on Social Media:
Keywords: Infinity Rehab, Missoula , Restorative Aide, Other , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!