Fulfillment Team Member
Company: Feist Watson Enterprises
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Shift Time: 12 pm - until finished (Evening)PRODUCTIVITY BONUSES
OF UP TO $600 PER PAY PERIODREQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND
- The worker must be able to read, write, and comprehend the
English language, understand and follow warehouse practices and
procedures, and be able to pass a drug screen and criminal
- This job primarily involves the selection of customer orders
from the various areas/pick zones. This may also include the
staging and or loading of orders for shipping as directed by
- The worker will receive on-the-job training by supervisory
personnel. Essential Functions:
- Read work orders on wrist "scanner" or receive oral
instructions to determine work assignments.
- Pick orders.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with
- Wrap load with plastic wrap, by hand or with wrapping
- Load truck for delivery.
- Secure cargo for transport, using load locks.
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is
complete and accurate.
- Stock in-coming freight.
- *Potential to earn a bonus each payroll for productivity*
- Drive chariot and forklift, requiring certification. Equipment
Used to Perform Job:
- Wrist "scanner", printers and RF gun.
- 2 wheeled handtrucks, manual and motorized pallet jacks,
- Step ladders.
- Smart Wrapper wrapping machine. Significant Worksite
- Reach heights: Reaching to low levels, reaching overhead to
high levels, and all levels in between, is performed when picking
product to load.
- Lift heights: Totes and boxes, of varying dimensions and
weights are lifted from ground to 72 inch height.
- Freight weights: Crates, cases, boxes and totes weigh between 5
lbs and 60 lbs.
- Step height : Steps of step stool / ladder are 10 inches.
Critical Physical Demands:
- Lifting: Crates, cases, boxes and totes, weighing up to 35 lbs
are lifted frequently, and weighing up to 60 lbs, are lifted
rarely, from ground / floor level to 60 inches height (5 totes
- Lifting: Boxes and product weighing 5 lbs are rarely lowered
from shelves above 72 inches.
- Carrying: Crates, cases, boxes and totes, weighing up to 35 lbs
are carried frequently, at waist level, a distance of less than 50
feet. Cases of yogurt and liquids, weighing up to 60 lbs are
carried rarely, at waist level, a distance of less than 50
- Lifting and reaching: Occasional handling of crates, cases,
boxes and totes, by bending to reach low levels, reaching overhead
to high levels, and all levels in between, is performed when
picking product to load.
- Hand grip force: Hand grip force of at least 50 lbs in dominant
hand, and 50 lbs in non-dominant hand is necessary to grip the
handles of the hand truck, and repetitively handle freight, stock
- Pulling: Occasional pulling a 2-wheeled hand truck on level
surfaces requires 50 lbs of pull.
- Pulling: Occasional pulling a pallet jack on level surfaces
requires 75 lbs of pull.
- Pushing: Occasional pushing a pallet jack on level surfaces
requires 50 lbs of push.
- Crouching or kneeling occasionally to reach lower shelves.
- Climbing / Balancing: Occasional climbing stairs. Occasional
climbing step ladder with a 10 inch step, using arms and three
points of contact, to handle product on shelves.
- Frequent and quick use of hands and feet, while handling
- Frequent walking and standing, while handling product.
- Warehouse temperatures can range from minus (-) 20 degrees in
the freezer, to 115 degrees outdoors in the truck van in the
Keywords: Feist Watson Enterprises, Missoula , Fulfillment Team Member, Other , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...