Company: Western States CAT
Posted on: May 27, 2023
The Service Coordinator works closely with the Service Manager and Product Support Sales Representatives (PSSR) to ensure the continued growth of the client base and financial performance through the alignment of systems, people, and process. This role is responsible for managing the customer repair process and is the primary contact throughout the life of the repair. This includes all correspondence and documentation related to the repair from inquiry to invoice and follow-up to ensure the highest levels of customer service possible is provided through constant communication with the Service Foreman, PSSR's, and the customer.
- Functions as primary point of contact for customers seeking service and qualifying repair needs. This includes working closely with Service Pricing Group to collect the necessary information in accurately creating a quote, or estimate of repair, and collecting approvals required.
- Works closely with Product Support Sales Representatives (PSSRs) and other department's sales representatives (Sales Representatives, Rental Sales Representatives) to coordinate post-repair customer follow up and service opportunities in their assigned areas.
- Manages marketing campaigns in partnership with PSSRs that are designed to drive business into their assigned areas.
- Meets typical annual targets of 22% PAD (may vary year over year) for annual profitability of the team and the store.
- Performs all necessary work functions in Microsoft A/X specific to the service call process by creating, maintaining and closing all service calls.
- Evaluates all Warranty, Policy, and Service update issues that may be required for the particular type of machine being repaired.
- Functions as a team member with Lead Technician, Service Foreman sharing responsibility for the scheduling and productivity of the technicians completing the repair.
- Adds, deletes or otherwise manages different elements of a service call during repair process to include segments, charge codes, job notes, etc.
- Contacts the customer after input from the Technician with any up-sell items, discounts, and credits or re-issue of invoices as need, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborates with Service leaders in making internal policy decisions for the Service Department and will work with other departments to ensure the policy expenses from their areas are allocated to the appropriate internal accounts.
- Meets the break-even goal for all goodwill and warranty decisions and the variance of those policy and warranty accounts at the end of the year.
- Will be measured by and held accountable for invoicing service calls according to "work in process" (WIP) turns metric.
- Adheres to all customer care standards.
- Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adhere to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
- May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States' strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Works within and promote corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems required.
Proven skills in written and verbal communications, planning, organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship building.
Proven conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
Ability to set and manage priorities.
Must be a self starter and able to work without supervision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
Two years comparable office experience to include budgeting and fiscal responsibility preferred.
One year previous support experience or customer service in heavy equipment and/or diesel truck repair preferred.
Two years customer service or sales experience preferred.
Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record required.
Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in English).
Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking, standing, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting.
Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
Exposure to extreme temperatures and environment.
Exposure to high noise level.
Exposure to fumes.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Western States CAT, Missoula , Service Coordinator, Other , Missoula, Montana
here to apply!