$1,500 Bonus! Field Service Technician (Remote, Missoula-Kalispell, MT area)
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.As
a--Field Service Technician--for Pitney Bowes, you can too.We have
amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration, and
foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down
into four components:--Client. Team. Win. Innovate.As a Field
Service Technician,--you will work remotely, from home and at
client--sites, providing field maintenance support to the--Missoula
and Kalispell geographic area. You will install, service, and
maintain a wide range of Pitney Bowes products, such as postage
meters, mailing inserters, and sorting machines,--for our always
expanding client base.-- You Are:----A collaborative contributer
who can partner with our clients to resolve concerns through
electro-mechanical troubleshooting, installing, and repairing of a
varietey of mailing solutions machines. You describe yourself as
autonomous, high performing,--team driven, and passionate about
customer service.----You are committed to championing new ideas,
strategies, or concepts to ensure that business is retained, and
the client is satisfied. You not only think "outside the box," but
truly embrace the concept that there can be no box to think outside
of.--You see opportunities where others see challenges.Build.
Deploy. Bridge. Grow.--You Will:
- Work remotely, from home and at client--sites, providing field
maintenance support to the Missoula and Kalispell geographic area.
(A company-owed fleet vehicle will be provided).
- Manage a queue of dispatched service calls to ensure that
customers are contacted within the established time frames and
incidents are closed in a quality manner.--
- Troubleshoot, monitor, repair, schedule, and provide
mechanical/electrical preventative maintenance on a variety of
postage meters and mailing solutions inserter/sorting machines.--
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations.
- Provide client training, phone support, emergency on-site
assistance, and on-call availability as needed.We Will:
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas--
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including proven ability to
troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities and work
under deadline pressures.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Complete familiarity within a Windows environment and basic
knowledge of PC interaction with automated equipment.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record is required.
(A company-owned fleet vehicle will be provided).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with travel as required and
overtime if needed.
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up
to 55lbs with or without accommodation.----
- A minimum of 1 years' experience troubleshooting and repairing
complex mechanical/electrical equipment preferred.
- Experience in maintaining, repairing and installing mailing
equipment such as inserters, sorters, or comparable equipment is
preferred but not required.----
- AA degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Computer Science or
related field of study is preferred.--The TeamOur Sending
Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and
shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to
simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to
their customers.-- Our mailing and shipping technology supports
more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage
evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.Pitney
Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the
workplace.Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ
are encouraged to apply.All interested individuals must apply
online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our
online application should refer to the alternate application
options via our Individuals with Disabilities
link.--COVID-19--Safety Update: We have put in place safety
practices to help keep you safe and healthy.----
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Missoula , $1,500 Bonus! Field Service Technician (Remote, Missoula-Kalispell, MT area), Professions , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!