Leasing Consultant - $3000 Signing Bonus
Company: ROUNDHOUSE COMMUNITIES LLC
Posted on: November 15, 2022
Looking for a career opportunity? Roundhouse is hiring for a
leasing consultant who will provide outstanding service to our
current residents and help prospective residents find their next
home. It's a great job for those who love interacting with people
and working in a fast-paced team environment where no two days are
the same. There is career growth potential and we will train the
right applicant!Roundhouse is a Property Management Company that is
putting humanity back into multi-family housing. After beginning in
2008 with a single condominium purchase, Roundhouse has expanded
our portfolio to over 5,000 apartment homes in several markets
throughout the Western United States and we need quality candidates
for our growing company!If you are looking for a positive
experience with a company that values the individual employee, we
look forward to meeting with you!Key Responsibilities of a Leasing
- Monitor community daily to ensure all areas are up to par.
These areas include parking lots, mailbox, model units, common area
amenities, and Leasing Offices.
- Complete all tours, phone calls, resident events, and other
customer service tasks as necessary and with a positive and
- Process all notice to vacates, renewal requests, service
requests, applications, move-ins, and move-outs.
- Meet with and address any resident concerns or comments with a
professional and constructive response.
- Ensure all community goals are being met including but not
limited to rentals, renewals, and turn times.
- Work to meet occupancy goals with guidance from the Community
- Must be proactive in finding and correcting problems within the
community by adjusting to market conditions.
- Complete marketing requirements as dictated by company policy
and notify Supervisors of any upcoming marketing opportunities in
- Ensure that your community is adhering to city and state laws
regarding resident screening, resident relations, general community
operations, and marketing standards.
- Must be flexible when needed and contribute to a positive and
- Light travel between properties.
- Tuesday - Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm, after initial
Mon - Fri training
- Salary: $16 / hourPM21
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- A minimum of two years of sales experience required
- A minimum of one year of experience in onsite multi-family
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Strong desire to lead in your role and the local community
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Experience with property management software preferred (Yardi
Voyager, OneSite, RealPage, RentCafe, etc.)Job descriptions are
generalized and are subject to alteration by Supervisor at any time
during employment. Must be available to work weekends if required.
Pre-employment background and drug testing may be
required.Roundhouse is an equal opportunity
Keywords: ROUNDHOUSE COMMUNITIES LLC, Missoula , Leasing Consultant - $3000 Signing Bonus, Professions , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!