Animal Nutrition Sales Consultant
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2023
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture. Summary CHS, Inc is looking for a feed expert to join
our Animal Nutrition team as a Senior Feed Sales Representative.
This role will focus on feed consultation, and development while
optimizing our market strategies, shares and efficiencies to help
achieve our mission and goals for our customers. This is a remote
based position that will be located within the geography of the
territory being serviced. Apply today!Locations preferred: ND, SD
or Eastern MT Benefits Data
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits -
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing Responsibilities
- Responsible for quota attainment in the assigned
- Develop relationships with suppliers to assist, advise and
develop supply economics and strategies in region.
- Develop feeding programs (rations, break evens, etc.) to
support producer and growth in territory.
- Forecast supply requirements by month and annual basis.
- Increase sales and margins by prospecting new customers and
executing sales programs.
- Facilitate positive long-term relationships with suppliers and
customers to create long term repeat business.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with current
and potential customers, vendors and internal staff.
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts and proposals to ensure
- Create, develop and execute innovative sales and marketing
strategies that capture maximum value.
- Collaborate with other CHS divisions to leverage business
relationships, growing the CHS enterprise.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in Sales, and Business Development
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Communications,
Marketing, or related field
- Outside sales experience to include: presentations, utilizing
persuasive negotiation skills, customer service, conflict
resolution, and working independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Dalex and/or other ration building software
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Travel required
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal.
- Ability to walk & stand over extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 55+ lbs CHS offers a competitive total
compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision,
Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid
Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and
Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption
assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Missoula , Animal Nutrition Sales Consultant, Professions , Hamilton, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!