Patient Service Representative
Company: LC Staffing
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Looking to start or build your career in the medical field? Are
you good with customers and able to juggle scheduling with poise?LC
Staffing is seeking Patient Service Representatives at a local
health care facility.The day to day:
- Maintain recall list of pending follow-up appointments
- Reschedule all no-show and canceled appointments for office
visits and all testing for patients.
- Maintain waiting list for provider appointments.
- Schedule approximately 20 different tests and any other special
test requested by provider or nursing staff; working with
Diagnostic Imaging for additional testing including but not limited
to MRI, CT, CTA, Nuclear meds, Ultrasounds, Sleep Studies and
outside provider consultations.
- Coordinate cardiologist, CVL and Echo for appropriate
- Check printer and fax machine output regularly to maintain and
disseminate test orders for all testing departments.
- Update patient demographics as needed.
- Ensure current lab work is done in necessary time frame for
- Call for medical necessity sheets and verifies order accuracy
for all testing which will be filed and maintained for pending
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of data and
information used in the performance of his/her daily duties
conforming to hospital policy, laws and regulations as
- Must be able to verbally explain the Documentation policy from
the SPH Intranet and Medical Staff policies.
- Review all records for accuracy and completeness prior to
sending the charts to permanent file.Schedule: Various shifts
ranging from full time, part time, float and on callPay: $15.00-$18
DOE$2,000 sign on bonus once on company payroll$1,000 bonus upon
start date with company$1,000 bonus after 1 year employment -with
companyRequired qualifications for this position include:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Background in customer service
- Demonstrated application of hospitality skills in any
servicePreferred qualifications for this position include:
- Previous healthcare experience highly
- Knowledge of medical terminologyGet in touch! Call or text -
-for Haley -in our Missoula LC Staffing Office. -38947PandoLogic.
Keywords: Medical Receptionist, Location: Missoula, MT - 59806
Keywords: LC Staffing, Missoula , Patient Service Representative, Sales , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!