Customer Service Agent, Missoula Brokerage, Road US
Company: DSV Air & Sea Inc.
Posted on: November 2, 2019
Location: Missoula, MT
Job Posting Title: Customer Service Agent, Missoula Brokerage, Road
The Customer Service Agent, Missoula Brokerage manages client
inquiries and ensures quality response in a timely fashion.
Coordinates with the client, internal DSV teams and external
partners to meet and exceed customer expectations while achieving
DSV Transportation Management s internal goals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for handling inquiries and providing information;
primary point of contact with the customer
* Provides expediting, tracing and POD support as required
* Resolves issues raised by the customer quickly and
* Prepares and distributes weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on
* Manages premium freight data base
* Captures, enters and reports data accurately; ensures the
attainment of key performance indicators
* Provides ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested
* Becomes proficient in all DSV Transportation supported operations
at the facility
* Identifies and implements cost and process improvements
* Documents cost avoidance and savings attained
* Works on special projects and assignments as needed
* Supports Implementation, Account Management and Customer during
* Prepares and maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as
* Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* High School diploma.
* 2 years experience in a logistics, customer service or related
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Computer Skills
* Proficient typing and PC skills required
* Proficient with all Microsoft Office computer applications
* Language Skills
* English (reading, writing, verbal)
* Mathematical Skills
* Ability to listen to and comprehend instructions.
* Ability to work independently while recognizing the need to be
part of a team.
* Strong aptitude for organization with high volume of
* Brings a can do attitude to work every day.
* Willingly assists coworkers with projects.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* College degree.
* 3 years experience in a logistics, customer service or related
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her
hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach
with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The
employee uses computer and telephone equipment. Specific vision
requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision.
Must be able to travel by plane and automobile (if applicable).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is
exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described
above are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
DSV is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are
considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color,
national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status,
marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national
origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you require
special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with
DSV, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. If you are
interested in learning the status of your application, please note
you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources
contact person if you are selected for further consideration. DSV
reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
DSV Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport
and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries
work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and
high-quality services as part of the operation or in a variety of
supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy
responsibility, we ll give you the support you need to explore your
potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com
PRINT LOCAL SHARE ON TWITTER SHARE ON LINKEDIN SEND AS EMAIL
Why DSV READ THE REASONS
Nearest Major Market: Missoula
Nearest Secondary Market: Montana
Keywords: DSV Air & Sea Inc., Missoula , Customer Service Agent, Missoula Brokerage, Road US, Sales , Missoula, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!